Black Diamond Women's Session 2.0 Approach Shoes
The Black Diamond Women's Session 2.0 Approach Shoes are basically the perfect climbing approach shoe, taking your wish list for a shoe that is easy to get on and off, that lasts, breathes and is comfortable, and does it all with style. In Black Diamond's Performance Lifestyle range they are durable for everyday wear in the city, for your commute to the climbing gym, but perform on the trail and rough approaches. Featuring a sock like bootie construction with a breathable knit upper and an elastic heel that allows you to pull these shoes on and off without undoing the laces. The heel also folds down and sits under your foot comfortably so you can slip these babies on and off when moving from one boulder to the next, or belaying. The midsole is compresssion moulded EVA that is super comfortable even when running for the bus, and the sole is constructed from Black Diamond BlackLabel-Street rubber which is sticky on rocky approaches but also very durable so you can wear them all day, everyday in the concrete jungle. Webbing loops in the tongue and the heel mean you clip these low profile shoes together and to your harness when you reach the cliff.
- Durable and breathable upper made from 40% recycled yarn
- Webbing loops (25% recycled materials) provide tagging or stowing options for trails that end at the cliff
- The lining and footbed are constructed with 100% recycled mesh.
- Black Diamond BlackLabel-Street sticky rubber outsole
- Rubber toe protection
- Super comfortable moulded EVA midsole with Bloom algae-infused foam
- Comfortable sock-like bootie fit
- Stretch-fit heel and elastic heel strap for easy on/off at the gym or crag
- Webbing loops for various tagging options
- ECO Label Status