Black Diamond Men's Session 2.0 Approach Shoes
The Black Diamond Men's Session 2.0 Approach Shoe combines ultimate comfort with performance, equally at home on the trail to the crag as it is running for the tube or rocking up at the climbing gym via the coffee shop. Featuring things you've always wanted in an approach shoe like the elastic heel that allows you to pull these shoes on and off without undoing the laces, and a heel that also folds down comfortably so you can slip these beauties on and off when moving from one boulder to the next, or belaying. The Black Diamond BlackLabel-Street rubber is sticky for performance on rocky approaches (technically you could solo HVS/ 5:10 in these) but the rubber is made to be very durable so you can wear them all day, everyday pounding the tarmac. It has a compresssion moulded EVA midsole that's tuned for great under foot comfort and a sock like bootie construction with a breathable knit upper that not only looks pimp but is very durable. The tough webbing loops stitched through the tongue and the heel allow you clip these light shoes together and to your harness when the approach ends and climbing begins.
- Durable and breathable upper made from 40% recycled yarn
- Webbing loops (25% recycled materials) provide tagging or stowing options for trails that end at the cliff
- The lining and footbed are constructed with 100% recycled mesh.
- Black Diamond BlackLabel-Street sticky rubber outsole
- Rubber toe protection
- Super comfortable moulded EVA midsole with Bloom algae-infused foam
- Comfortable sock-like bootie fit
- Stretch-fit heel and elastic heel strap for easy on/off at the gym or crag
- Webbing loops for various tagging options
- ECO Label Status