La Sportiva Aequilibrium ST GTX - Women's
We do not ship this product in North America
The La Sportiva Aequilibrium ST GTX is the ideal boot for Via Ferrata, trekking, and glacial travel, thanks to its lightweight design and technical features that ensure top-notch performance.
One of the main highlights of the Aequilibrium ST GTX is its exceptional comfort, which is due to its soft snow guard tongue and innovative Double Heel™ heel construction. The heel's double-wedge rear geometry provides a significant increase in the boot's braking effect downhill, allowing for smoother rolling and reduced muscle fatigue during long hikes.
The Aequilibrium ST GTX's durability is also noteworthy, thanks to its new outsole/midsole package featuring an external Rubber Guard™ shell construction and internal foam material that create exaggerated cushioning and comfort.
The boot's ergonomic shape ensures a precise fit and improved control when navigating tricky terrain. Its semi-cramponable midsole and Vibram® SpringLug Tech tread with Impact Brake System lugs provide greater adaptability to hard rock surfaces, making it the perfect choice for a range of outdoor activities.
Overall, the La Sportiva Aequilibrium ST GTX is a reliable shoe that will never let you down, whether you're trekking, climbing a Via Ferrata, or traversing glacial terrain.
- Uppers: Water-repellent high-tenacity Nylon 60.6 with abrasion resistant zones Honey Comb Guard
- Lining: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort
- Insole: Carbon loaded nylon
- Midsole: None
- Sole: Vibram® SpringLug Tech rubber and PU foam inner lining
- Weight: 630 g (1/2 pair)
- Boot Type - B2 (Semi-Automatic)
- Snow guard in soft fabric
- Gusseted tongue for maximum wearing comfort
- Ergonomic, enveloping and precise shape with TPU shells integrated in the toe and heel to reinforce the uppers
- 3D Flex System Evo™ directional joint with shaped ankle and protected by an anti-abrasion TPU layer: allows better control of the support and perfect mobility of the ankle
- Uppers in HoneyComb Guard™ fabric with mono-burr wire reinforcements and TPU anti-abrasion film for protection and enhanced lightweight
- Hook fastening at the top, webbing at the bottom with lower anti-chafing gaiter for use with crampons
- Semi-crampon midsole compatible with semi-automatic crampons in case of ice or snow