Black Diamond Women's Circuit 2.0 Approach Shoe
The Black Diamond Women's Circuit 2.0 Approach Shoes are a super comfortable, low-profile, lightweight work to crag to wall to bar approach shoe, built with the quality and durability you would expect from Black Diamond. They feature BDs BlackLabel-Street sticky rubber sole with wrap around rubber toe protection that gives you grip on scrambles to the crag. The upper is a soft and light synthetic knit that combines breathability with protection but that looks sharp when the climbing ends and the drinking begins. Featuring a super comfortable cushioning EVA midsole and a collapsible heel, so you can slip these babies on and off to move on to the next climb and give your partner a catch. The webbing loops stitched through the heel and tongue allow the shoes to clip together and to your harness for the descent.
- Durable and breathable upper constructed from sustainable materials
- BlackLabel-Street sticky rubber outsole
- Rubber toe protection
- Super comfortable moulded EVA midsole with Bloom algae-infused foam
- Webbing loops (made from recycled webbing) for various tagging options
- The lining and footbed are both made with 100% recycled materials.
- ECO Label Status