Black Diamond Men's Circuit 2.0 Approach Shoe
The Black Diamond Men's Circuit 2.0 Approach Shoe has a super comfortable fit, sticky and durable rubber sole and a knit upper that is soft and breathable yet tough. Its toe is inspired by climbing shoes with a rubber wrap around providing toe protection and grip on edges on the way to the crag and on your descent route. For comfort the EVA midsole provides cushioning but remains low profile and light with a collapsible heel, so you can slip these babies on and off for belay duties and to move on to the next climb. The heel and tongue feature a webbing loop stitched through so you can clip your shoes together and pop them on your harness for the way down. The sole rubber is BDs BlackLabel-Street and the upper is synthetic.
- Durable and breathable upper constructed from sustainable materials
- BlackLabel-Street sticky rubber outsole
- Rubber toe protection
- Super comfortable moulded EVA midsole with Bloom algae-infused foam
- Webbing loops (made from recycled webbing) for various tagging options
- The lining and footbed are both made with 100% recycled materials.
- ECO Label Status